Come along for a spectacular trip
with your favorite American Girl® doll!
American Girl® Train Ride
Saturday, September 17th, 2016
Historic Blackstone Valley Train Depot
One Depot Square, Woonsocket, RI
(Click for DIRECTIONS)
Trips depart at 1 pm & 4 pm
Doors open 1 hour prior to each trip
Make sure to arrive early for photos and more at the train depot
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
Premium Seats: $76.00
Adult With Lapsit Infant: $86.00
(New England, Massachusetts, and Connecticut cars)
Provides a more intimate experience with options for table seating, and larger seats with more leg room.
Coach Seats: $56.00
Adult With Lapsit Infant: $66.00
(Rhode Island, New York, and Vermont cars)
The American Girl® Train Ride includes:
- A special invite to a private shopping experience at the American Girl® store in the Natick Mall in November
- Photo opportunities at exclusive American Girl® and Blackstone Valley 3D scenes and backdrops before your trip at the beautiful historic Blackstone Valley Train Depot
- A 60-minute round trip train excursion
- A gift bag with official American Girl® keepsakes and souvenirs for all children
- Entertainment, games, and interactive activities on the train to celebrate the history of American Girl® dolls and Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park
- Signature pink lemonade served in a keepsake tumbler mug
- Signature sweet treat
- On-train presenters and in-costume chefs
- Deluxe ambiance setting on train and in the train depot
The delicious treats served on the American Girl® Train Ride
are created by :
Make your trip even more special!!!
Host a birthday party on the American Girl® Train Ride!
(Only $20 more per person)
Hosting a birthday party will include:
- Birthday guest will receive a tiara
- Personalized cake and treats for guests
- Birthday goody bag for all guests (balloon, stickers, doll shirt, cookie cutter)
- Balloon decorations
Contact Geraldine Barclay-King at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
Contact Blackstone Valley Tourism Council at email@example.com